Under the properties panel, you will be able to adjust general positioning as well as labelling and colour/appearance.
For instructions related to adding keybinds and actions see this article instead
1. Using these alignment icons you can snap buttons instantly to a certain position whether centred or on the far side of the canvas as indicated
2. Enter numbers into the X and Y position to achieve exact coordinates and adjust button rotation
3. Change the exact width and height of the button's dimensions. This can also be adjusted using the blue squares (bounding box) around the selected button instead.
4. Customize the button's text label
5. Customize the button's background colour and opacity (transparency).
6. Enter any image URL here to function as the button's background instead of a colour.
1. Choose from a list of available font styles for button text
2. Toggle on/off Bold and Italics
3. Snap Text to left - center - right
4. Adjust Font size with slider or numerical input
5. Customize Font colour and opacity
6. Fine-tune the padding of text to the exact desired position
7. Add a border to the button and adjust its sizing
8. Adjust the border radius. By default, this will add rounded edges on all corners
9. Toggle between modifying all corners of your border-radius together, or separately.
10. Customize Border Color and opacity