1. Opens the Action Menu (see image below for details)
2. Modifies which layer this button resides in for overlapping elements. We allow movement between 10 separate layers.
3. Copy button and all current attributes/actions. A perfect copy will be made sitting atop it's parent.
4. Delete this button
1. On Tap actions are performed upon any single touch/click from the GameGlass app
2. On Hold actions are performed after touching and holding the button from the app for thee period of time selected
3. On Double Tap actions are performed by quickly tapping a button twice from the app
4. Add a keybind to the selected category (1-3)
5. Click Record to begin bind recording then press any button on your keyboard. You will see an option to stop if you change your mind and afterward a clear option to clear the bind again.
6. Choose from Press/Release or just Press or Release
7. Delete the action
8. Add a Mouse Click to the selected category
9. Choose between Left, Middle, or Right mouse click
10. Add a Mouse Wheel action to the selected category
11. Choose number of mousewheel clicks and direction
12. Add a Delay between actions
13. Enter delay length in milliseconds or seconds
14. Add a Sound Effect
15. Choose sound from dropdown menu
16. Adjust sound volume
17. Clear all actions within the currently selected category
18. Close the Actions Menu and return to the Shard canvas