After creating your GameGlass account its time to download and install the Host software on your computer. The GameGlass Host software must be installed on the PC you play your games on in order for you to connect your touchscreen devices and begin the second screen experience. If you have not already registered your GameGlass account you may reference "Creating Your GameGlass Account"
Installing GameGlass is easy.
- Download the Host software
GameGlass Download: https://gameglass.gg/pages/get-started
- Run "gameglass-installer.exe"
- Follow the dialog prompts until the installation is complete
- Start the GameGlass software and proceed by accepting "yes" for the following prompt
GameGlass uses this access to open a firewall rule to allow your device to connect to your computer.
- At the GameGlass splash screen, log in to your registered account using your email address
Once your GameGlass Host software is installed you are ready to start connecting. Next step: Connecting to GameGlass From Your Device
Did you participate in the Alpha?
Please uninstall the previous Host software before installing this new version.